New Year’s Mixed Doubles Tournament Rules
Date: Saturday December 31, 2022
Due to the threat of rain, the tournament will be rushed, we don’t want anybody to get injured so
please let us know if you feel uncomfortable with the pace of the tournament:
- All matches will be 8 games pro sets. The score can be 8-0, 7-1, 6-2, 5-3, or 4-4.
- Teams will change sides after 4 games.
- No-ad scoring will be used. No-ad scoring is easier if you use 1 ,2, 3, 4 instead of 15, 30, 40,
game. This is optional.
- If score is deuce serve is gender to gender.
- Leave all balls on court when finished.
- 7.0 top team from division A will play top team in division B for championship.
- 6.0, after first two rounds #2 team from division A will play #3 team from division B, and #2
team from division B will play #3 team from division A. The two winners will play the top teams
from the other divisions.
- If a team is unable to compete or has to withdraw after the tournament starts, all of that teams’ opponents will receive an 8-0 win. (even if a team has played and lost to the withdrawn team).
- All champions will receive a prize.